Returns, exchanges and guarantee policy
Return and Exchanges Policy
If you select the wrong size, you can return and exchange unused merchandise at any Payless store within the country.
To make a return and exchange at any Payless store, you must comply with:
- Deliver the item to be returned. Items must be returned in their original box (packaging) and unused. Items with damage or loss of any kind indicating natural wear or improper use are not accepted.
- The item must be returned within 30 business days of purchase (Monday through Friday count as business days)
- The original purchase receipt or a copy of your confirmation email.
- A form of personal identification and the credit card used for the original purchase
The customer can replace the product in the Payless store with:
- The same item in a different size, if available in the store.
- Another item available in the store with the same price.
- Another item available in the store with a higher price (in which case the customer will pay the difference).
- Payless will not refund the difference in money if the customer chose a different item with a lower price than the original.
For exchanges in the store, in the event that the original item was purchased with a promotional price, if you want to exchange the original item, it must be exchanged for the same item in another size to guarantee the price. If you want a different product, the new product must be the same price as the original. If not, a merchandise credit will be given for the amount of money actually paid (promotional price of the original product).
If the product has a manufacturing defect, it can be returned and exchanged at any Payless store within 30 business days (Monday through Friday count as business days).
To apply the warranty at any Payless store, you must comply with the following:
- The item must be returned and be under the warranty of 30 days from when it was purchased.
- Must present original sales receipt or invoice.
- Show a personal identification and the credit card used in the original purchase.
Payless may replace or repair product that fails during the warranty period as a result of a design or manufacturing defect. The store manager will evaluate the item and decide if it qualifies for replacement due to a manufacturing defect.
The new exchanged item has a guarantee of 30 days from the date of replacement and the same guarantee of the original product will be applicable. In the event that the new product is damaged again, the store manager will evaluate the issue and decide if it qualifies for reimbursement, using the amount of money paid.